Kate Sterner teaches you how to make Singlade balls - colorful and surprisingly sturdy balls made from bits of yarn carefully stitched around a fabric core. Singlade balls were frugally-crafted toys that delighted children and endured lots of use. Join Kate and use your stash while keeping a tradition alive. Bring wool yarn and a darning needle. This is a mixed level course, so beginners are always welcome as are advanced stitchers working on new designs.
- COST: $35 per person covers two 2-hour classes.
- ***This is the second of two classes. The first was on May 5th.
- LOCATION: Ingebretsen's 1601 East Lake Street studio
- TO REGISTER: Call Ingebretsen's Main Store at 612.729.9333
- QUESTIONS?: Email firstname.lastname@example.org